This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seroqeul????????

Has anyone had any experience with this lovely? I've been on for 11 days I guess. A week on 25 then last 4 days on 50. I was attributing my ultra rotten bug on an ultra rotten bug,, however. I'm thinking from what I've heard and read it's these lovelies ripping out my lungs, sinuses, mouth n brain pan yet again,, YEAH psychotropics.. God I'm sure there's local doctors that plan to flip a profit on this house.. In anyone given moment and in a millionth of a second I can think I'm any 20 people on earth with the least connection to yours truly... I have lost all connection to who I am now. Take 5+ showers a day to mop sweat off, confused as hell.. Will this pass or yet again get worse? My kingdom 4 one caring doctor... Oh never mind I soon won't have my kingdom

So tonight I was told I've over stayed my telehealth time go back to hospital.. no I'm not. 3 days of DUH not going there until dragged in or death by cop. Got a very privileged young doctor. Very put out at having 2 earn her consultation

Comment

Well day 3 without even the smallest crumb and am I hurting.. hallucinations n all. Over thinking.. always thinking more is wrong with me mentally.. lovely stuff

Comment

I am sorry to see you are slow in getting a response to your post. The community is listening and will respond soon.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderingY View Post
          Well day 3 without even the smallest crumb and am I hurting.. hallucinations n all. Over thinking.. always thinking more is wrong with me mentally.. lovely stuff
          Good morning WonderingY, How are you doing today?

Comment

I'm dissociated, fogged.. I don't wanna get better.. I'll loose everything b4 medical science wakes up

Comment

Working...
            X