No pills ever fk it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No pills ever fk it

I'm sick to he'll of the local medical "profession " trying to kill me.. I'm near to off seroquel..I'm gonna be the master of my own insanity.. not the useless, selectively obtuse quakmoids

If the holy delivery to the mother mary would have been in rural Canada and needed aid of a doctor we'd all be doomed to hell
    Last edited by WonderingY; February 15, 2023, 04:47 PM.

Hello WonderingY. I wish you the best in whatever way you end up handling the pills or no pills. All I know for sure is that it's best to do any med changes gradually.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Thanks Uni.. ya I'm half outta my mind.. weird weird.. doctors just can't be trusted.. it's been nice the way you wanna have input..
      Last edited by AJ; February 22, 2023, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Everything they write about their bottled sh1t says "oh doesn't effect your personality " at mg1 that's the first thing they do is deep six all u ever were,are or hoped to be.. bang flop just that fast and evil,. The original good,reasonable, level headed,kind ,smart ,funny guy who wouldn't hurt a flea is gone.. they smashed him off the map with their "practicing"
        Last edited by WonderingY; February 21, 2023, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I find this place very uplifting.. can't believe I just wrote that

Comment

Working...
          X