Officially Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially Summer

Well, we've made it to June 21st, 2011 Soaking up the daylight - good for the soul...
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

yay!
    Wishing you well,
    Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

I love the summer!! It's always the best time for me mentally.
      Nightowl
      "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon-

Comment

I concur! Long summer days are golden! Warm Rains. Thunderstorms. Green everywhere. Fresh tomatoes. I love it all!

Comment

Ok. Still loving the daylight, it remains good for the soul. Warm rains, the same. Thunderstorms, green everywhere, fresh tomatoes - all ditto. Must remind self of these things at 82 degrees farenheit in my apartment, not counting humidity

....daylight good for soul, love thunderstorms, green....remind self....
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

It is better than brutal cold winds but damn it's hot!

Comment

So you think it's hot out?--try enduring this weather while wearing a big, heavy spacesuit.

astronaut

Comment

lol astronaut. Should get the air conditioned suit.

Comment

Hello Uni. Come on over to my place. It's only 81 degrees in here. Fortunately where I live I am always close to water so I can always cool off, at least temporarily. (unfortunately all that water adds to the humidity).

Went to southern Ontario today and they have both greater heat and humidity than at my place and my sympathies. (how do people live there)

Because I can cool off, I will agree with Lizzy that it's better than the cold.

Astronaut, perhaps you can zoom to the dark side of the moon to cool off . Take Care Everyone. paul m
                  "Alone we can do so little;
                  Together we can do so much"
                  Helen Keller

Comment

Good idea Paul, but our next shuttle doesn't lift off until the beginning of August so I'm stuck on earth for now...

Comment

Working...
                    X