Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAD Survey

Hello!

I'm an Industrial Design student at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. I'm currently in the research phase of my fourth year thesis. My thesis is a product development project where I will be designing a device that encourages outdoor activity as a means to prevent and treat Seasonal Affective Disorder and the Winter Blues.

Below you will find a link to an online survey I have created to gather information from sufferers. I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes and fill out a survey of about 12 questions.

The results from this survey will be used to make relevant design decisions and will help determine product direction. Your opinions and advice will be an extremely valuable contribution to my research.

PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SURVEY ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER OR EXPERIENCE FEELINGS OF THE WINTER BLUES.

Thank you very much; I really appreciate your time.

CLICK TO TAKE SURVEY:
    Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

Thank you to anyone who has filled out this survey. Apparently there are some technical problems, so I've made a few changes. Please use the following link instead

Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

Thank you very much for your help! Your comments are extremely valuable.

Comment

Sorry CU I will not be participating in your survey for obvious reasons ... but I would be interested to hear about your results. I hope you will keep us posted on how your study is going and what results you come up with
      Woody

Comment

Working...
      X