No announcement yet.

feeling lonely and lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The change in barometric pressure has been linked to migraine but as fare as moods goż
    From when I use to work graveyard doing tech support, yes I can say with no scientific data what so ever, that the moon does have some effect.
    Woody

Comment

The Chinooks have a positive effect on my moods. I have a barometer in the house. It stays pretty consistent during each of the seasons. I've never associated the two.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello AJ. I like your add on. Life is the school for learning. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by mon View Post
          (snip)
          To be honest, I have not seen him since yesterday morning. During the meeting with his doc, at which I was present, he kept insisting that we are not happy together and he wants an immediate separation and divorce. I might have mentioned before that he thinks it explains his current mental state (instead of admiting he is manic in front on the doc) and sticks to it - even though he knows it is not true and has told me that this is the story only for the doctors and his boss.
          Anyhow, yesterday he was expecially nasty about it, insisting even that he doesn't want me to visit him anymore - and so I decided to stay away for a few days. When I called the nurse today for an update, she told me he was waiting for me. I have asked her to remind him his words from yesterday.

I feel very angry and I know I am getting a bit vindictive, but I find the divorce bit pushed so often down my throad, hard to swollow.

And I will look into the lawyer thing definitely thank you for that suggestion.

As for the porsche - well the dealer was great, we got all the money back. Should any of you fancy a new speeder, I can recommend this dealer ;-)
          Hello,

I've had some experience living with a family member who is depressed (though not bipolar), and from what I've read recently in Anne Sheffield's book Depression Fallout, it is not unusual for the depressive or bipolar individual to decide out of the blue that he/she is no longer happy with the non-depressed partner and wants a separation or divorce. I'm still unsure I understand the reasoning that Ms. Sheffield says is behind this behavior (I probably have to re-read that part). Anyway, Anne Sheffield has had experience from both sides of the coin, and she has some good constructive things to suggest for surviving someone else's illness. She also has a website depressionfallout.com that could be useful.

Take care,
          CCC

Comment

Hello CCC. I can only speak for myself when I used to be really manic. During those times, nothing was ever my fault, thus by default, it must be my spouse's fault. Alternate scene, as this bimbo is promising far more pleasure than my spouse, who is currently upset with me blowing the rent to buy a boat, I think I can do better than my spouse. I could list a lot of those scenes, but the spouse is close and handy to blame as well.

Sometimes blaming mania on a spouse comes naturally to someone with mania. It's sort of like the alcohlic who falls off of the wagon and blames it on his neighbor who let him have a beer instead of saying no. Rationalization, only with an ill mind, it can really get inventive. Take Care. paul m
            "Alone we can do so little;
            Together we can do so much"
            Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks Paul. One of my more creative moments.
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
              X