• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2&3 are problematic
    5 ... is always followed by some kind of guilt

Woody

Comment

Woody dare I ask what kind of fun you are getting up to that leaves you feeling guilty . Somehow I'm not convinced the guilt is warranted. But then I've never been with your during any of your escapades!
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Uni, you are probably right that in most cases it is not warranted, but non the less it is still there after all these years...
        Woody

Comment

Wow, can't believe how many others have problems with certain elements with the list. Funny how something so basic can at times be so difficult!

BTW Uni Margaret Trudeau does do road trips. My friend saw her recently here in Kitchener. I also went on YouTube and saw a few small videos of her. I don't know if she has a biography but I thought I would go to the library and see if she does have one. My friend said she was really good.

Comment

Hello Uni. Margeret does do road trips. She travels to any place that will promote her book or that pays travel expenses and her normal $5000+ per night appearance fee.

Public speaking has became big business in North America. I'm not saying that Margeret isn't a wonderfull speaker, but she gets well paid to be interesting. If anyone wishes to see how much speakers make, the following company looks after a lot of the big names in Cda. http://www.speakers.ca/advanced-speaker-search . For the money some of these philanthropists make, I might even be persuaded to reel in some of my cynical nature for an evening. Take Care. paul m
            "Alone we can do so little;
            Together we can do so much"
            Helen Keller

Comment

So Paul, when are you taking your show on the road? In all honesty I would pay to hear you speak. Not $5,000 however. Of course, here we get your advice for free...
              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I'm with Uni on that one. I'd hear you speak any time, Paul.

Comment

Me too, I'd even pay to hear Paul speak...but I'd have to pay with smiles, because i'm down to looking in between the couch cushions for my coffee money, darn manic spending , i'd really like to use another word besides darn but Woody might get mad

And I'm not sure if the money could actually go directly to Paul, it would probably be better to give it to his much more sensible wife , geez money and bipolar just don't mix well do they
                  Take Care,
                  Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...
                  "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Well, Paul, when your ready, I will be more than happy to draw up a nice sign with the markers I found while scouring my couch for change.
                    Wishing you well,
                    Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

Hello All. Thx for your comments. I do appreciate them. Giving the money to my wife would make sense. Many yrs ago the gov't was a bit slow approving my CPP disability. I was really depressed, but things worked out and I got 25,000+ in one lump sum. That ended my depression and for about 3 mths I was very happy and so were all the places that I spent the money in . Then I was depressed again. My bipolar wasn't really well controlled then.

Re-O has talked with me over coffee and he is pretty interesting too. In fact for anyone reading who lives in or near Toronto we are meeting again on June 4th at the north end of the city for coffee. If anyone wishes to join us, just ask, we'll provide the details. Take Care All . paul m
                      Helen Keller

Comment

When you say you'll provide the details, does that include airfare

I think there are some really cheap flights on now from NL to TO

If I was closer I would definately like to meet for coffee and a chat
                        Take Care,
                        Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...

Comment

Hello Karen. It includes first class airfare. Just go to the airport and wait. Eventually someone will come for you. Take Care. paul m. P.S. I wish I could meet all of you.
                          Helen Keller

Comment

If I win the lotto I'll jet everyone to some wonderful place for a big party.
                            AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                            for not being what they believe they should be.
                            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Where would you like to go if you could go anywhere? I'd have to check into it as I never really given it much thought but i have always said i would like to take an Alaskan Cruise...Or maybe Ireland...Since I was little i wanted to go on a safari in Africa to see all the animals.
                              Take Care,
                              Karen

Comment

Hmm, Karen that is a very good question. I just like going anywhere near the water. I love it and find it very relaxing. Probably just my roots coming out as I grew up on the shores of Lake Huron and found it quite peaceful. Five years ago my husband won an all inclusive trip to Hawaii. That was beautiful, I'd go back.

PS...AJ, I would love to party with you guys. I'd just make sure I get plenty of rest before and then watch out.

Comment

Working...
                                X