Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tourette syndrome & OCD what would you do ? watch this video you will feel great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tourette syndrome & OCD what would you do ? watch this video you will feel great

Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder characterised by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations called tics. The disorder is named for Dr. Georges Gilles de la Tourette, the pioneering French neurologist who in 1885 first described the condition in an 86-year-old French noblewoman.

OCD Obsessive compulsive disorder

Carlos Guevara's Struggles with both conditions are mental illnesses . In 2013 he put it aside and auditioned for the X Factor. Carlos has an amazing voice as he sings this ballad by John Mayor called gravity. This will make you feel great inside but will show you, you can do anything if you try.

Buddy Mack.
    "If we new what we were doing we wouldn't call it research......" Albert Einstein

Thanks for the awesome video Buddy Mack. It made me cry and cheer!
    Neli

Comment

There is nothing like a great success story with over coming and working with mental health

Buddy Mack.
      "If we new what we were doing we wouldn't call it research......" Albert Einstein

Comment

Can I ask you something Buddy Mack? Why do you have such a creepy name and picture? I get the shivers looking at it...

Comment

I will proudly answer that Neli. I am a expert Taxonomist with a genus of mayflies called Stenacron. I spent 5 years studying them and created two books on the genus. As of February 15th 2017 Dr Luke Jacobus Phd has excepted my books to the Purdue University digital library. I may end up with a Phd for my work and contributions to this genus. The two world authorities on the subject consider me the world authority of this genus . So I called myself Stenacron Man. The name Buddy Mack was given to me in 2003 i was a musician and preforming at a jam night. at the very same time my roommate and a guy who couldn't remember my name said hey BUDDY at the same time Janelle said MACK. so because i was a blue player the name Buddy Mack just stuck and because I am everybody's buddy. is a link to my old my space page for my southern rock.

Stenacron Wiki page I control / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenacron

my music page South Bound Train / Buddy Mack

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
          Last edited by Stenacron Man; March 3, 2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

My old Band, David Brown, Buddy Mack, RIP Nathan Aiello, and Dutch.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wow! You are a very accomplished and talented man Buddy Mack. I 'm so glad you changed your pic. I had googled what Stenacron was and when I found out it didn't explain why you would choose that. Now I understand! Congratulations on your book and music. Thanks for all your posts on this forum. I always enjoy reading your contributions.

Comment

you welcome and I wont stop posting

Comment

Congratulations on your accomplishments Buddy Mack!
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                  X