No announcement yet.

Trauma Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul57 I checked on facebook and found a group called "1st Post Traumatic Stress Disorder". It's a private group and a large one. I didn't try to join it as you likely have to jump through some hoops to do so. I don't know if you have facebook, but anyway that's what I found.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Paul57 in case you do check in here again, my friend got back to me saying she was unable to find anything online for general PTSD peer support, However, there are several things available for those whose PTSD was caused by their work experiences, like law enforcement jobs, health workers, and others. If this applies to you, let me know and I'll ask her for specific info. Whatever the situation, I do hope you're able to carry on and do okay as time goes by.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

uni thanks for the support. I’m not broken just badly beaten!! I really haven’t been as active as I could be. Truly sad to say, the admins and folks like paul m (sorry Paul, Knight and everyone that my 60! year old brain can’t retain anymore) apparently are my best support. That being said, it’s immensely comforting to know we’re here for each other. I hope your friend can find something and many . Goodnight, all, stay well.

PS: Is there a way to use @ that works anywhere but the beginning of a post? R.
        “Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.” —Unknown

Comment

My 60 year old brain is not computing your question Paul57. What are you wanting to do with @?
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
            My 60 year old brain is not computing your question Paul57. What are you wanting to do with @?
            Hi AJ, I don’t know how it works for you guys, but when I put the @ symbol n front of uni at the beginning of a post, it becomes a link to uni’s profile with a cute little graphic...doesn’t happen with your name!

No big deal, just wondering. Goodnight, to any and all
            “Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.” —Unknown

Comment

uni thanks for the like.

Comment

Interesting!
                AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                for not being what they believe they should be.
                -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
                X