No announcement yet.

Spring is trying to get here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was nice outside and I even watched a couple of robins fly around after each other. Today, there's a whole crackload of snow on the ground!! First snow day for the kids. I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind!!!! I want SPRING!!!!!
    Nightowl
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon-

Comment

I've decided that until the weather man tells me it is really nice out that I'm just going to watch from the window. Snow, rain, sleet... doesn't matter if I stay hibernated.
      Wishing you well,
      Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

No Snow here, but Mother Nature is trying very hard to trick me. Bright and sunny outside, looks great and then I go out, only to discover that I need three more layers of clothing on and the wind will still probably freeze me. How can it be this sunny and cold at the same time!!!.

Our cats love the sun coming in the windows and have each staked out a window sill to lay in. Maybe I should build an extension onto the window sill and copy their example. Take Care All. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

I can't believe how much snow we have here to melt away. I'm afraid there will be flooding, and I'm going to be busy moving snow away from the foundation of the house.
          Stormy

Comment

Working...
          X