Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again with the Clozapine dropping my white cell count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sooo jealous. I want to be sitting on the beach with you!!!! lol!!!!

Have a fabulous time!
    Rebecca

Comment

Right on, AJ! I'm glad for you - and wish I was there!
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I'm getting a nice tan. Lots of sun, just what I need. I'm coming down from my hypomanic episode. It's a relief, I was so irritable. Driving when you don't know where you're going is a bit stressful, mind you it's hard to get lost on an island.
        I do have to be careful about my routine being disrupted. Mealtime is whenever, but I am trying to get up and go to bed at the same time.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Good to hear. Enjoy it!

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

So glad you're getting a chance to relax!
              Rebecca

Comment

what about you miss Rebecca? are you enjoying your time with your family?

AJ, glad you're having a good time! I'm hoping to see pictures!!!
                Anne.

Comment

I don't leave for my parents house until Saturday. My daughters spring break is next week.
                  Thanks for asking though Anne!
                  Rebecca

Comment

ooohhhhhh... so I'll just have to ask you again this time next week!
                    Anne.

Comment

Anne, how are you doing?
                      Jennisk, hope you enjoy the time away.

Comment

I'm still hyper, but my body is slowing down... I guess that means I'm slowly coming down from my hypomanic phase, or I'm going into a mixed state. can't quite figure out which yet.
                        I keep getting this though that if I were to start thinking about suicide again, I have the energy to do something about it! since yesterday I have the words of one of the songs my son listens to in my head: "everybody has to die sometime".

I see my pdoc on monday.

thanks for asking Lizzy!!
                        Anne.

Comment

Glad you're taking care of you.

Comment

Hi Anne. How did the pdoc appointment go? Still hearing that lyric in your head?

Comment

thanks for asking jennisk! I know AJ asked me in another thread too, so I'll just answer you both here!

yes, I'm still hearing those lyrics in my head. over and over. which drives me absolutely insane. when I told the pdoc about it, he had this look of surprise I've never seen before.

the appointment went well. I think I mentioned elsewhere that I no longer take the zyprexa, which should help with the side effects I've been getting. pdoc thinks it's because I had both the abilify and the zyprexa together that I've been having such a hard time.
                              I go back to see him in two weeks, which is when he'll decide whether to put me up to 5mg of the abilify.
                              he was telling me that normally they up the dose every three days until they hit 15mg... but he acknowledged that with me, we have to go painfully slow because of my sensitivity to meds.

then, he spent the rest of the time complaining about the government and their lack of help in the healthcare system! I don't know if he talks about it with all his patients, but you'd think that when I'm staring at you blankly, it's because I'm not here to discuss the next government! LOL
                              anyway, I think it's great that he feels he can actually take the time to talk to me.
                              Anne.

Comment

Thanks for the update Anne. Hopefully you'll be able to tolerate the Abilify and find it to be a good drug for you.
                                AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                                for not being what they believe they should be.
                                -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
                                X