Vyvanse is working for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vyvanse is working for me

Decent New Year, everyone. I decided not to type "happy" all things considered. I know many of us struggle.

I just wanted to pop in to say I've been on Vyvanse for a month and think it is the best drug I've ever taken for depression. Not including Serzone which they took off market in late 2003 due to liver damage.

Vyvanse is normally prescribed for Attention Deficit Disorder. It's a mix of dopamine and norepinephrine. I was on Zoloft but that just numbed me and I didn't care about anything. So now I have the pleasant surprise of Vyvanse. The funny part is I actually had it prescribed for appetite control, which is a strong side effect. It's definitely working to reduce appetite but I'm especially surprised and happy to see it gives me energy and helps my mood. I wake up in the morning and want to get out of bed and live the day. Thank you, Santa Claus!!

Quinto,

Thank so much for sharing this information with the forum. I am sure others can benefit from this information.

Mocha231

Comment

Hello Quito. I'm glad to hear that the Vyvanse is helping you so much, that's great news! I've never heard of Vyvanse before. Thanks for the information on it. And so far my new year is decent
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Thanks for the update Quito. It’s always a good thing when you find a drug or drug combo that helps.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Good day, Quito. I've never heard a positive feedback about Vyvanse working before, and am so happy that Vyvanse is helping you so much, that's fantastic news!

Comment

Welcome to the forums timothyeboyce.
            AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
            for not being what they believe they should be.
            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
            X