• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twofires

Welcome to the Forum btw
    Woody

Comment

Hey TwoFires

If it is -20 C where you are then no wonder you need two fires.

Comment

Hello Twofires. Sorry to hear about the lack of sun and the cold. Not sorry enough to offer to trade places, but sorry. Take Care. paul m

Hello Liela63. Good pun. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Candles anyone? -20C Is that like fall temperatures?
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Latest Saskatchewan weather report: Good temperatures, snow gone away, sunshine at least some of the time! Right on! Enjoying it while it lasts!
            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

You have sunshine? I was beginning to think it was only a myth or happened when the planets lined up or something . Take Care. paul m
              Helen Keller

Comment

I guess in Saskatchewan right now the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter is aligned with Mars, but not in Ontario. This is apparently not the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Am I showing my age yet?
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Uni. That was a unique year, Aquarius, Woodstock happening, first manned landing on the moon. All great happenings. I will admit I am puzzeled as to why if man could be on the moon back then, why I still have to take lithium today.

I probably missed a few important things, but I was a young high schooler back then and a reasonable new fashion was sweeping the country that took up a lot of my available attention span. Take Care. paul m
                  Helen Keller

Comment

Your talking about platform shoes right Paul?

That was one of my biggest pet peave when I started dealing with all this ... We can put a man on the moon ... but we cant make a happy pill for Woody!

right now ... Rain drop keep falling on head ♫
                    Woody

Comment

It's pretty decent here in Alberta. You're going to laugh though; I seriously pulled a muscle raking leaves a while back and compounded the problem mixing up christmas cookies. I feel so silly

I wonder how those rx anti-inflamatory pills are going to mix with the rest of my meds? Maybe I'll acquire that 60's state of mind Paul though I'll pass on the platform shoes - I can't afford to lose the use of any more body parts!

Comment

Ok, we'll say it was platform shoes. Making Christmas cookies is hazardous to your health? Who knew . Take Care.(and I do mean take care) paul m
                        Helen Keller

Comment

Leila, if you are not going to ware the platform shoes, you could always use them as a hammer on the cookie cutters

I would say that unless you get into the Tylenol 2~3 you should be ok but you are best to check with your pharmacist.

Paul under certain cooking condition,(I can cook just don't ask me to bake), them Xmas tree cookies can be very hazardous, specially when with bow and arrows are involved
                          Woody

Comment

Working...
                          X