Announcement

Collapse

**** Read Before You Post ****

Before you enter your description, please select the right prefix the best describes your post so that other members can make an informed decision about whether or not to your open your thread.
See more
See less

Weight loss tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight loss tips?

Hello! I'm new to this forum. How are you all? Could you please suggest some weight loss tips for a faster result? I've tried many but nothing worked out. Following a diet plan or workouts which of these help much better? Please share your thoughts.

Hello Samuel Almeda, and welcome to the forum!
    I'm not a weight loss expert, but I noticed your post, and I think you ask a good question.

I've always found that keeping an eye on the calorie count works for me. However, my weakness is eating when I'm not hungry (tired, lonely, sad, etc.) so if I can pay attention to meeting those needs in healthier ways, it does help. Exercise is a great thing, but not the best way to lose weight, in my opinion. On the up side, exercise tones your muscles so although you don't weigh less, your clothes think you do
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Welcome to the forums Samuel Almeda.

To answer your question about weight lose: "Following a diet plan or workouts which of these help much better?"

My answer would be I wouldn't pick either. I think we're not off to a good start with the associations of the two words, diet and workout.

My advice, I know it's easier said then done, is a healthy well balanced diet, and some form of regular exercise. Healthy does not have to include a carrot stick , and a walk around the neighbourhood won't prepare us for the next marathon, but our bodies will thank us for the effort.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome to the forum Samuel. I could give you some valuable tips, as I have followed a healthy lifestyle since my adolescence. First, take care of your mind. Do not stress too much or work above your power. If you have some vices, like smoking, gambling, try to limit them. The most important is to train your body and mind simultaneously. If you do sport, do it consciously, and involve your brain in each exercise. For a better result, start with yoga because it is a therapeutic practice and, at the same time, a sport. But if your problem with weight loss is complicated, follow a strict diet, exercise plan, and vitamins for weight loss. Good luck!
        Sativea
        Last edited by Sativea; October 12, 2021, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Hello Samuel, first of all, I'm not a weight loss expert, but according to my knowledge there are many ways to lose weight safely and effectively.
          timothyeboyce
          Last edited by timothyeboyce; February 6, 2022, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Five years ago, I made the mistake of choosing to lose weight by cutting calories.Five years ago, I made the mistake of choosing to lose weight by cutting calories. At the same time, I did not go in for sports at all, I just walked a lot. I really lost weight because the gradual reduction of calories dates the body to get used to the new order. But it is difficult to get out of this regime. Now I have chosen a keto diet and a gym. I feel much better like I'm working on old mistakes. I try to support the psychological background with organic gummies with CBD. I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right, but I feel great.
            plasatik
            Last edited by plasatik; May 31, 2022, 08:52 AM.

Comment

There are two important factors for losing weight. First, you must purchase a gym membership and start working out at least twice a week. Secondly, besides training, you have to keep a healthy diet, because you have to maintain a certain level of vitamins in your body, and stop eating high-fat products. Also, to lose weight, you must purchase a scale or any other one that suits you. In this way, you will be able to monitor your weight-losing process daily. Anyway, I hope you will find my message helpful.

Comment

A gym membership is fine, and motivation is important, too, but if you want to get results faster, you must think about correct nutrition and supplements. The second play an even bigger role for me. I take SARMs from time to time, which have some fat-burning properties. These supplements were designed to help people with musculoskeletal diseases like osteoporosis, but they are also good for muscle mass building and decreasing fat levels. However, you still have to do your research before starting to take any supplements or medications. You can even talk to a doctor about this.
                AJ
                Administrator
                Last edited by AJ; July 15, 2022, 12:04 AM. Reason: Removed commercial link

Comment

Welcome to this forum, I hope everything works out for you! From my personal experience, I can say that you need to do everything in a complex. It is very important to add physical activity and establish proper nutrition. I struggled with excess weight for a very long time before I could not lose those extra pounds. Then one of my close friends advised me of a weight loss program and I decided to try it. I can say that I saw results immediately. And the best part is that I have instilled many good habits. So I advise you to lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoy this.

Comment

Welcome to the forums stasikpasik.
                    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                    for not being what they believe they should be.
                    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
                    X