Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh cat sitting! I love cats. I hope you have fun sandy11!

My good thing for today is that I found out a friend of mine has a new little grandson! Maybe I'll get to meet him this summer

uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Thanks uni!! Just got some new cat treats today and am very excited to feed him (today's one good thing!).

And how exciting, hope you can all plan something fun together this summer

Comment

I've had a whole run of good things this past week, mostly involving one individual -- an adorable little fella I call my nephew, who I got to go and visit
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Well, because today my mood has been sort of bummed-out (unpleasant family interactions), I decided to come on here and post something good about the last 24 hours. Mainly, the weather is nice. And a friend of mine gave me a neat old magazine to read. So that's two good things
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hi uni, hope you have been feeling better these days... family can sure be tricky to deal with sometimes and I can imagine how such interactions can lead to some mixed feelings. Hope things get resolved.. but of course always a good idea to set boundaries for your own wellbeing when it comes to these types of situations.

On another note, very cool to hear about this new old magazine you now acquired. Reminds me of this one vintage comic book I saw at a book exchange last summer...

A good thing today is that I am now the proud owner of a houseplant. A friend of mine was moving for the summer and I had taken the liberty of adopting her fern, which surprisingly was almost three-quarters of my height. Had quite the time finding a place for it but it was worth it
            Last edited by sandy11; April 27, 2024, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X