No announcement yet.

Prescription drug kiosks get OK in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Atlantis. Do I like Star Trek? Affirmative Captain!

Lots of other stuff too. paul m, do you remember the original Battlestar Galactica? I was in the Apollo club as to who was cuter, him or Starbuck.

Talking about sci-fi makes me pine for the days when I read 3-4 books a week, usually sci-fi. I just start a book now and never go back to it. I am hoping that going off Zyprexa will help. Maybe there is something psychotic about being a voracious reader. Good thing is that if I'm going to be able to read again, there will be lots of books by my favorite authors.

Anyone have this happen to them?

Comment

I'm still waiting for the new Stargate to come to the regular channels. I had subscribed to HBO a could of year back mainly because they were showing the up to date version of Stargate but they have failed to show the new one. I'm thinking of cancelling my HBO after the Olympics

All of the default beeps and burps that my computer makes have been replaced with sound effects from starting off with HAL from 2001 Space Odyssey to all of the Star Trex and other Sci-Fi

Getting back to the dispensing machine and if I was to put on my black hat instead of my white one, I could see that me and a crow bar from Canadian Tire could fix a lot problem At face value, they do not look very secure...
      Woody

Comment

Here's why you need pharmacists:

At quick glance at my script in pdocs office I noticed it was missing synthroid. He added it in.

Upon picking up drugs, noticed zyprexa was generic not zyprexa zydis (fast dissolving) for which pharmacist called doctor.

Upon arriving home noticed no Ativan. Called pharmacy, not on script. I said will you call pdoc but pharmacist gave me attitude since previous script was written by a Dr. Swanson. Says I, he just got the wrong pad out of the supply cabinet, check the signatures. Stunned silence.

This is why you need a pharmacist, I need to pay closer attention, and lovable but easily distracted pdoc needs some ADD medication.

Comment

Originally posted by leila63 View Post
          This is why you need a pharmacist, I need to pay closer attention, and lovable but easily distracted pdoc needs some ADD medication.
          You are sooo funny and i agree with you, your pdoc sounds like he could use some ADD meds
          Take Care,
          Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...
          "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Hi Woody,
            Are you talking about Stargate Universe when you refer to the new stargate? I managed to catch the 2 hour series premiere, it was good and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, i would much rather watching it that way.

I have all ten seasons of SG1 and all 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis...
            When i realized Rodney from SG1 would be a member of the team on SG Atlantis i almost never bothered to watch it and the funny thing is he became one of my favorite characters, his character on SG1 was sooooo anoying and creepy though!

All the members of the team were great, Sheppard, Lela, Carson, Rodney, Ronin and of course our wraith friend Todd, you couldn't help but like him

i also have 3 seasons of Voyager, although they were before Gerry Ryan joined the cast and the Seven of Nine saga began, i am a huge fan of her borg character

i have a box set of 10 Star Trek motion pictures from "The Search for Spock" up to "Nemesis"

p.s. Leila, i too used to read all the time, when i picked up a book i would get lost in it and I miss that so much

This is what my face looks like now when i try to read

But i am sure we will both get back into reading when we are feeling better
            Last edited by Atlantis; February 9, 2010, 07:25 PM. Reason: Spelled reading wrong
            Take Care,
            Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...
            "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Hello Leila63. I do have trouble reading at times. I often dig out older books that I find easy to read and re-read them during tough reading times. I can offer no really good solution to the problem. I sometimes buy used science fiction books that are a collection of short stories and I find them easier to read.

You sound very patient when dealing with your doc and your druggist. Pls quit, your making the rest of us look bad.

I said battleship, I meant battlestar and yes I remember the originial, neither of those two did much for me, but I do remember Jane Fonda in a less than memorial Sci Fi movie. Take Care. paul m
              "Alone we can do so little;
              Together we can do so much"
              Helen Keller

Comment

Yes that is the one Universe

I saw some previews they for the debut but after that I did not hear any more about it

Although he is still Rodney, he is more likable in Atlantis.
                Woody

Comment

I'm never moving to Ontario looool

Comment

and I can''t believe they're being made where i was born!!!

argggggggggggh

Comment

whats wrong with Ontario
                      Woody

Comment

What's wrong with Ontario? The 20 sq. miles around me is pretty good, but it would be a very long list of the rest of the provinces defects. Take Care. paul m
                        "Alone we can do so little;
                        Together we can do so much"
                        Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                        X