New Lifestyle change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA! Stormy Weather, that's awesome!

Makes me want to try it just for fun. It would have been great to be standing next in line when you realized what you were doing.
    Wishing you well,
    Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

LOL - I'm glad you like the story - it still makes me giggle when I think of it.

Once I realized what I had done - I sort of side stepped my way out of line, pretending I was looking at the impulse buy items....and then when I was far enought away I made a bee-line to the doors. I was sort of shaking and baffled - I thought I was completely losing my marbles and that was when I was 'normal'.

Maybe I should make a trip to walmart again. Might be good for a laugh...but at this stage of the game - being in the middle of a store...alone...and laughing my head off may not be the best idea...
      Stormy

Comment

OMG...that was me a yesterday at work. Everyone thought I had completely lost my mind when I was sitting at my desk laughing uncontrollably. I mean bust a gut, bent over, red faced! Yep...all by myself. What was I laughing about...hmmm...good question. Something struck me funny I guess...but thanks to the Lithium...I can't remember what it was! Seriously...that long sleeve sweater with buckles is looking like an upcoming fashion statement for me.

Comment

you guys are killing me here! Sapphire the description of yourself at work is being repeated here in front of my computer

Good grief I have accidentally posted twin laughing icons. Anyway, boy does this place feel like home! Thanks for the laughter, it feels good .
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hi everone.

Those are are very funny stories. I know what it's like to be absent minded. Yesterday, my husband and I went to town to wash our comforter. My grandson's diaper leaked on it. Well we get half way town and guess what we forgot, the comforter. I can understand me forgetting it, but my husband!

Take care
            Ambe

Comment

hrmph.. somehow the stories became contagious.

Last night, I hopped on the subway heading for home. I watched patiently out the window as the 10 stop names passed by. Suddenly it occured to me. "I'm going the wrong way!"

then, the most embarasing part is the walk of shame as I parted from the group exiting to join a train going back where we all came from. Ugh!
              Wishing you well,
              Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

I took my car to get the winter tires put on them last fall and forgot to bring the tires. I realized it half way there and could hardly drive I was laughing so hard.
                AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                for not being what they believe they should be.
                -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Forgetting the tires....now that is crazy! Oops we're not crazy, just the other people are!

Comment

This thread has evolved into the most humorous little thing.

I can't think of any stories to add, although I'm sure one will come to me as soon as I was away from the keyboard....

Rebecca
                    Rebecca

Comment

AJ at least you realized you forgot the tires before you got to the mechanic's! That would have been even funnier. At least to them if not to you .
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

You're right it would be embarrassing then.
                        AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

But you probably wouldn't have been the first person to have done it, AJ.

Lot's of old folks forget stuff....
                          Rebecca

Comment

I talked to an 89 yr old lady today. She looked, talked and carried herself like a 60 yr old. It was truly amazing. I bet she wouldn't have forgot her winter tires
                            Last edited by AJ; June 19, 2010, 11:40 PM.
                            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

She'd be the exception then AJ, not the rule. LOL
                              Just like you, most young people would not have forgotten theirs.
                              Rebecca

Comment

:-)
                                AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
                                X