Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Uni. I missed this update on the daffodils. Spring will be soon and flowers soon to follow.

Comedy is my favourite kind of viewing. A great medicine to lighten the heart!
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today's good thing is I didn't have to dig out my car after yesterday's snow and wind. The wind blew the snow onto, then off of, the car! Worked great
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Sometimes Mother Nature is a tease. I'm glad it worked out in your favour Uni.
        AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi uni,

That is great that you found a show you like. I find funny shows help keep my mood up and love when I find a new one I like.

I am also not great with plants. I have one I have managed to keep alive. I water it when it wilts. lol

It is early in the morning where I am, but I already have one good thing: a quiet day ahead to get some work done, but also have some quiet me-time after a really tough week.
          "The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering." ~ Ben Okri ~

Comment

Hello RunningKnitter, and thanks for posting! I'm glad you were able to get the time you needed for yourself. Hopefully the past week wasn't as tough.

I have a good thing to report: I was able to assertively stand up to someone who was getting rather testy in a phone call. They got the message and all is okay now
            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Enjoy your me time RunningKnitter.

Uni good for you for standing up for yourself!

my one good thing for the day is getting home from a walk before the North wind and snow started.
              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today's good thing was that I found a decent parking spot to leave my car overnight. We have such deep ruts going on this spring that my parking space is unusable. Luckily I found an okay one on a well lit sidestreet.
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

A good thing that happened today was that I ran into a relative of mine I'd only seen on facebook for a few months, and we had a nice impromptu catch-up in a mall. Brightened my day
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Uni that does sound like an enjoyable ‘one good thing’. Thanks for sharing it.
                    AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today is Easter Sunday. I think Easter is a good thing, for many reasons big and small. I will only mention one small one here: Chocolate Bunny
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

A good thing today was that I gassed up my car early, before the current bout of snowy slushy weather blessed us with its presence
                        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

It seems that so far, being in the south of the province has meant strong winds but no snow. That's a good thing since I took my winter tires off. Our tulips thought it was spring a little early this year.
                          AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today's good thing: I got a bargain at the second hand store -- a little step stool I'm sure will be put to good use
                            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Bargains are always fun.
                              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Uni it sounds like you have some excellent bargaining skills. I also enjoy a good bargain.

Mocha 231

Comment

Working...
                                X