• Show
Clear All

• paul m
    replied
    Hello Uni. I'm glad that you enjoyed your day. Take Care. paul m

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    I had a nice surprise today when I found out there was a coffee shop open that I could go to. I sat in the corner and did some writing and thoroughly enjoyed the time spent. I've been able to do that quite a bit lately. They have all protocols in place, distancing, sanitizing etc. for Covid so I feel comfortable. Also there were only 2 other customers in the place, so that was good.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Marshmallows, I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• paul m
    replied
    One good thing was we camped for 5 days near our sons and got to see our grandkids (3) a lot and they loved the campfire and roasting marshmallow. Take Care. paul m

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    One good thing is a beautiful summer day, in spite of a 3C start at 6AM.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    The latest good thing is that I had two phone calls yesterday with friends I haven't talked to for a little while. I thoroughly enjoyed them.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Sure sounds like it Uni. Good chats are important to have once in awhile. They keep us 'connected'.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    I've determined that being of help to someone is good for my mood. Yesterday I got to feel like I made a difference to my recently widowed sister-in-law. I phoned her and we had a really good chat, not only about my brother but other things too. She also made a difference to me by saying she finds me relaxing to talk to. I think it was a win-win.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    A good thing today, and for several days, has been a run of good sleeps. Always helps.

Paul, I'm glad to hear you got to go camping. I'm a bit envious! Being out in nature for a few days and going for walks sounds so good. Camping can be a lot of trouble to do, but worth it.
    Last edited by uni; August 25, 2020, 03:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Well there's a good option.

Leave a comment:

• paul m
    replied
    Hello AJ. I can't get off an air mattress either anymore. We have a really small travel trailer that we use. It''s not very big but it does keep us off of the ground and on a mattress. Take Care. paul m.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I'm curious Paul, how do you get off the ground in the AM, I just can't do it anymore? All kidding aside, I'm glad it was enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• paul m
    replied
    We just got back from a week camping. The weather was spotty but we were able to have a fire 6 nights out of 7, plus we got in plenty of walks. Take Care, paul m

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    That sounds really enjoyable AJ. I went for a walk today also, but by myself, and there was such a chilly wind I had to wear a scarf and windbreaker. I did enjoy it though!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Today I went for a very comfortable cool early morning walk with my dog Bella. I only had to bring one bottle of water to boot!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X