X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uni
    replied
    Bought myself a new lawn chair - one that actually works for me! Most styles are too big, and bad for sciatica. It's out on my balcony now, looking good among the potted flowers

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That sounds like a great outdoor activity Uni. It's nice to be able to do at least some connecting with people. I bet your nephew appreciated it too.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    AJ there's frozen yogourt in my freezer for heat emergencies

Today is my nephew's birthday, so we had a small get together at a park out of town.. It was hot, but we headed for shade and a little breeze, so it was enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I'm glad you enjoyed it Uni. In our heat I'm going for the ice-cream!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is I treated myself to a nice chef salad at a local cafe. That's the first time since the pandemic began. I enjoyed it

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That’s great that it’s so close to home Mocha231.

I love exploring forests and mountains and of course any body of water will do.

Leave a comment:

• Mocha231
    replied
    AJ this looks so beautiful. I love hiking on the trail near my house. It's very peaceful and I love to listen to the birds.

Mocha231

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Looks like a fantastic place to hike AJ! Thanks for the photos

TizerBrown, welcome! A walk by the lake sounds wonderful! I'm glad you have that opportunity

The other day I took myself down to a walking trail that runs along the river. There weren't many people that time of day. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That does sound like a great way to start a day.

Leave a comment:

• TizerBrown20
    replied
    Took a beautiful walk this morning by the lake. Sun was shining, people were out and about - awesome way to start the day

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    image_443.jpg One of our spring hikes. (Sorry it's a bit blurry, my dog saw a chipmunk!)

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I finally got a hike in with a good friend, before the heat wave.

One of our winter hikes.
    IMG_1637.JPG

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Enjoy your magazine Uni. I’m going to an antique store this week. I’m hoping to get something to hang on the red barn shaped shed.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    One good thing is I went to a sale at a museum, where they were getting rid of donated items they had no place for. I scored a really old magazine I'm looking forward to reading. It's in rough shape but only cost me 25 cents, so no harm in chucking it when I'm done! I also picked up a few hand made pot holder thingies from their fund raiser. I may give them as stocking stuffers at Christmas. Pre Covid, when I was traveling, I often bought Christmas gifts and set them aside. Works for me

Leave a comment:

• Mocha231
    replied
    Hi Nellie,

We are happy to have you assisting us on the forum. I am the opposite I love being alone. I just love the quiet.

Mocha231

Leave a comment:

Working...
X