• Show
Clear All

• AJ
    replied
    That’s awesome.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    A good thing: had a conference call with three other family members and we all went away feeling good about it

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Good things often come to us in simple small ways. I love listening to the doves cooing on our early morning walks.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Yep And I didn't fall today either in the above zero temperature. Also I saw a large number of good things - a big flock of pretty waxwings flying to and fro

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    It is a good thing you didn't fall Uni.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is that it was above zero outside when I went walking! Of course, the sidewalks were like skating rinks, but I didn't fall down (another good thing)!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    What beautiful scenery to hike in! I'm glad you were able to get out

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    KananaskisHike111.JPGThanks Uni. It looks like we're having a white Christmas after all. At least I managed to get a hike in first. (Click on picture to enlarge).

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is that I put a few Christmas stockings together for a few people who are special to me

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Wow, you did great AJ! I hope your hand heals well and soon

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I managed to get the Christmas tree up and string some lights around the front deck, even with an only partially healed broken hand.

P.S. Christmas cards are not happening.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Kind of like tea. Some cups of tea just feel like they warm the heart more.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is that I enjoyed my daily walk an extra amount. I don't really know why. Perhaps because there wasn't much wind, and it was almost twilight, a bit later take on the day. It was almost too late to go out, but I'm so glad I did. Isn't it funny how sometimes you just enjoy a simple thing more than usual?

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Congratulations grandpa Paul! That is exciting news, especially this close to Christmas

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Congratulations Paul. Is this your first 'Grandfather' title?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X