X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ
    replied
    I will celebrate this little joy with you from a cyber distance.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    My latest good thing is that I found some pussy willows yesterday while out walking. There's a path near me that goes alongside a drainage ditch (I call it a creek because that makes feel like I'm in the country ). I noticed some willow trees that were accessible now that the spring runoff has subsided. I picked a few short branches, brought them home and found a pretty vase, and voila! I get to enjoy them while doing things around the house! I'm way too pleased about this - I don't get out much these days

Leave a comment:

• Mocha231
    replied
    Good afternoon Uni,

That's a great idea. I dable in photography and find it very relaxing to take pictures.

Mocha231

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is I submitted a couple of photographs to a competition. I've done it before and never won anything, but you never know!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I cleaned up the flower beds and there is life popping up out of the soil!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    What a great idea! Sounds like it worked out well.

Today's good thing is the crocuses are out!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I just finished up the raking the lawn and my neighbour was headed down to see if I wanted the lawn aerated. Bonus, he did it for me! We called it the neighbourhood rental for the day. Everyone pitched in for the cost and we had the machine on our street for the day.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today I went walking, bundled up for the cold wind, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The bonus was seeing a big beautiful blue jay - such striking colours! Then what I think was his mate joined him. Then a third one! Not sure why there would be three; surely that couldn't be their offspring this early?!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Wow, yeah I saw something in the news about it. Thank goodness you've been able to stay in your home!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    One good thing is that we were fortunate enough not to have to evacuate, in spite of the huge grass fires in our area. I hope those who did are safe at home now.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    It's a good thing I've been walking for an hour or more every day lately, because there's a snowstorm forecast starting tomorrow morning. Gotta love springtime Another good thing today -- I had a great Skype call with a friend while we drank tea

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I hike all year round and at the end of March the cross country skiing is done. More trails for us hikers!

Leave a comment:

• ANG19
    replied
    A good thing is that the nature trails near my area are finally clear of mud/snow! I can go for more walks now

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    More light is always a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    A good thing is I switched some of my furniture around, and now get more light from the windows while writing or computing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X