X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ
    replied
    My one good thing for the day was doing a video chat with my sister over a coffee.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Good thing today... I went to shovel snow from my parking space, only to find the wind had already blown half of the snow away!
    Last edited by uni; November 30, 2022, 01:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    A good thing in the last 24 hours... I was able to get around in my car okay in the snow and wind and accomplish a few errands. And there was a sale on my favourite kind of rice cake snack - white cheddar

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is I hung my head over a steamy bowl of water to moisten my sinuses, and it seems to have helped! I've got my humidifier running again. It's so blasted dry inside my home with the forced air furnace and just, well, winter. More time spent indoors. Same thing every year but I do insist on living in this climate. Very few hurricanes or earthquakes though, I tell myself

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Kermit and coffee - what a great meme! I'm glad you enjoyed your morning java

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    My one good thing for the day was a great cup of morning coffee. 7908CC0D-B357-4481-8F9F-23A3BB1FCBD6.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I'm right there with you on the shopping Uni. Stocking stuffers can be fun, the stores not so much. It's right there under my burning desire to clean out a chicken coup. LOL

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    A good thing today: I actually bought a few stocking stuffers. I don't like shopping much, so every little bit helps!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Oh my, AJ -- I can't imagine how you do it! I hope the hurry up and wait doesn't take too long. I'm glad you're in the queue

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Welcome to the forums Annie_Cresta44.

I'm on a hurry up and wait list for a new hip Uni. End stage arthritis I'm told. My doc has no idea how I'm able to do what I do. I suspect it's a lifetime of being active and in shape, and a whole lot of stubborn!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    AJ, I really admire how you get out and hike with your dog, especially in the winter when the snow could be an easy deterrent. I'm glad you enjoyed the time outdoors!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Welcome Annie_Cresta44, and thanks for posting. I'm glad you're feeling a little better. A new bed sounds like just the ticket!

Leave a comment:

• Annie_Cresta44
    replied
    Hello uni, I've had quite a trying last week but I've been feeling better the past couple of days. One good thing that happened to me in the last 24 hours: I got a new bed. Sleep is huge for me, it's important and I love to sleep. So yay, I am pretty happy with my new bed.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Uni it sounds like you have some cool little coffee shops there. It's a good way to 'get out'. Bonus on the meter.

My one good thing is finally getting in a hike in the mountains with a good friend, and 2 dogs of course. The weather out there was beautiful. The deep snow was a little tough on my old joints, but I managed with my gimpy limp.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Todays good thing - I did some writing in a little coffee shop I sometimes go to. The area has parking meters, and guess what? There were 45 minutes left on the one I pulled up to . A small thing, but it brought a smile to my face

Leave a comment:

Working...
X