Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    You go girl!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    I hope so too AJ!

Now on to today's good thing... I do some volunteer work that requires virtual meetings on a platform called Webex. Webex and I do not get along well! In fact, if Webex were a human I'd say they were holding a grudge against me. So this time, I tried getting onto the meeting via a different method, and voila! All was tickety-boo I did three trial runs last night and wrote myself a bunch of instructions. Will it work again next time? Tune in six weeks from now

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Let's hope they live a long life Uni.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Such gorgeous scenery! Thanks for the photo

Today the temperature got to one degree above zero! Also I bought myself a pot of miniature daffodils to grow. I hope. I tend to kill plants off, but at least these are starting out cute!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    We did get out yesterday. It was a beautiful day. IMG_5459.JPG

I'm glad you had a nice chat with your friend Uni.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    I hope you get to do the hike AJ - snow makes the scenery so beautiful!

Today I had a lovely phone call with a friend I hadn't talked to in a long time. We'd been playing phone tag off and on for ages. One day you eventually win!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Ha. I’m in Southern Alberta Uni. We seem to be out of the deep freeze, and the snow drifts for now.

I'm hoping to hike this weekend, no snowshoes!

my one good thing will be after the hike!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today's good thing is I got to talk with a lady who was out snowshoeing in a green space near me. Now I'm wondering if I should try snowshoeing. However, I may be too lazy

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Well AJ I don't know about where you are, but where I am it got up to minus one today! Happy dance time!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Thank you for sharing 'a few good things to report' Uni. I arrived and returned from my Christmas family destination all in one piece.

My one good thing is that I finally found a roofer willing to drive out here and fix some damage caused by our 140Km winds awhile back. Fingers crossed the warm weather really does come!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Well, we're past Christmas Day and soon to be into the new year. I have quite a few good things to report... I have a warm home (hope it stays that way) in this 40 below deep freeze weather... I have a decent supply of food so don't have to get groceries right away.... I had my prescriptions delivered at no charge... on Christmas Day two people came over for food and festivities after we did at-home covid tests, and it was great to get together... I got a few nice presents... I gave a few nice presents... with no big family gatherings I've been calmer this December than usual, and I like it!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Nice to hear from you Uni. It’s a busy time of year.

I managed to squeeze in one more hike before Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    The good thing is that I got onto the forum again! Other things have been taking precedence, but making a post I am

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    One good thing today is that I appreciate having a snow blower to deal with our winter snowfall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X