X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ
    replied
    I’ve been finally catching up
    with family in person. It’s great after sooooo many long distance phone calls.

Leave a comment:

• Mocha231
    replied
    Uni, I hope you have a great time with your nephew. It's always nice to connect with family members that we have not seen in a long period of time.

Mocha231

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Goodness, I had no idea it's been so long since my last post here! The best thing is that I'm going to be getting a visit from a nephew of mine who I haven't seen in a couple of years! Really looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today I went shopping. I haven't done much of it for quite a long time. I came home with a new jacket, new pants, and two new badly needed pillow cases

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That is a good thing Uni.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    The good thing today is that my air conditioner works. It's hot.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Very cool.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Today a neat serendipitous thing happened. I was in a coffee shop doing some writing, and one customer got up and did an impromptu performance involving lighted bulbs on strings. I can't describe how it looked but it was fun to watch!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    But the other one is for my feet! Visitors can use my old foldup ones And I wonder why I don't get company

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That's good. Now you can have company when you feel like socializing, and they won't have to sit on your lap. LOL

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    I definitely won't be swallowed up by this style of chair, but I know what you mean! I ended up returning to the store for a second chair to match, and some fertilizer stuff to encourage more flower blossoms!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I can picture you popping up in between the flower pots.

I bet you bought a lawn chair you can get out of! Some of those chairs swallow you up and don't let go.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Bought myself a new lawn chair - one that actually works for me! Most styles are too big, and bad for sciatica. It's out on my balcony now, looking good among the potted flowers

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That sounds like a great outdoor activity Uni. It's nice to be able to do at least some connecting with people. I bet your nephew appreciated it too.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    AJ there's frozen yogourt in my freezer for heat emergencies

Today is my nephew's birthday, so we had a small get together at a park out of town.. It was hot, but we headed for shade and a little breeze, so it was enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X