MDSC's Privacy Statement (PDF)
Website Privacy Information
Through this website, the Mood Disorders Society of Canada collects, in a limited way, personal information. This information is carefully protected and kept in confidence. It will not be sold to any third party. It also will not be used for any other purpose than for what it was originally gathered, unless consent is requested and given.
Business or personal contact information, publicly available, is not considered personal information.
MDSC gathers trend data for statistical analysis of web traffic but this information is not linked, individually, to personal information.
MDSC Link Policy
The Mood Disorders Society of Canada strives to play an active role in linking our website-visitors to relevant information and support. In this way we support people in making informed health decisions and take advantage of a rich array of information.
The following criteria will guide our decision-making in approving links:
- Supports the mission, vision and values of the MDSC
- Site is useful and meaningful to our target audience
- Information provided is both credible and reliable
- Promotes our commitment to partnership across sectors
- Promotes self-help and peer support
- The MDSC does not routinely link to commercial - for-profit sites
The MDSC reserves the right to select or decline links to other groups. We request a reciprocal link as part of our terms of approval.
MDSC’s Chief Privacy Officer is available at:
3-304 Stone Road West, Suite 736
Guelph , ON N1G 4W4
Or by E-mail at: email@example.com