Canada Revenue Agency
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) offers Tax credits and deductions for persons with disabilities, their supporting family members, and their caregivers including:
- Disability tax credit
- Medical expenses
- Disability supports deduction
- Child disability benefit
- What is the child disability benefit?
- When is the child disability benefit payment issued?
- Who can receive the child disability benefit?
- My child has a disability. Is my child eligible for the child disability benefit?
- How do I apply for the child disability benefit?
- How is the child disability benefit calculated?
- Registered disability savings plan
Canada Pension Plan
The Canada Pension Plan (CPP) provides contributors and their families with partial replacement of earnings in the case of retirement, disability or death. Almost all individuals who work in Canada outside Quebec contribute to the CPP.
- How much could you receive?
- What you need before you start
- After you have applied
- While on CPP benefits